Commercial Banner Break From . . .
[ Member of the BannerWomen Network ]
New York City Webquarters
Web-launch: March 1997
- "Darling, mind if I smoke?" |
- "Honey, mind if I fart?"
Table of Contents
- About SmoQuit and The Hosts
- About the First Annual Cyber Time Smoke-Quitting - F.A.C.T.S.
Grand Opening . . .
- SmoQuitting 'Toons
- Place the special SmoQuit banner on your site!
Coming Soon. . . .
- Accomplished SmoQuitters
- Repeat Offender SmoQuitters
- Ready-for-the-Challenge SmoQuitters
- Never-Smoked SmoQuit Supporters
- SmoQuitting in Progress Reports
- We ArE ThE KiDs
- SmoQuit Marketplace
- SmoQuit Links
of an idea whose time has come."
For privacy, names of participants will be withheld. Go ahead, share your story too.
Be sure to place "SmoQuit" in the subject and tell us where you're from.
Say we . . .
Come back soon, cuz we're under heavy, life-affirming construction!
Other Attractions @ QWL SPACE:
[ The INTEGRATIVE HEALTHWEB | Top of SMOQUIT Webstop | Massage Therapy Web Central ]
[ HANDSON Bookstore | [ Global Directory of MTs | Web-Presence | Links ]
@ QWL SPACE
Made Possible by Quality of Work Life Services,
©QWL Services, 1996-97. All rights reserved.