MT: Quick User Guide
for Massage Therapy
by Bruria Ginton, LicMT,
© 1993 - 2001 Bruria Ginton. All Rights Reserved
What the conventional media fail to cover|
What more and more people find useful
Table of Contents:
- Public Message
- MT and the US Economy
- The Status of Massage as a Healing Art
- The Regulation of MT
- So What Exactly Is MT?
- Typical Indications for MT
- The Scope of MT
- Does MT Conflict with Other Healing Arts?
- Health Professionals Advocating MT
- MTs NearYou- The Global Directory
- What Kind of MT Is for Me?
- Technique Index
- How to Find Your MT
- What's the MT Session Like?
- How Many Sessions? How Often?
- The Therapist: Client/Patient Relationships
- MT and Sex
- Fees and Courtesy Rates
- Coming Soon . . . Health Insurance Coverage
- High-Performance Individuals Advocating MT
Click On Banner For:
Another MUST VISIT @ QWL SPACE!
Filled with artistic photographs and never boring, the MT QUICK USER GUIDE is written for the busy health-minded consumers of the world. And it is recommended for all equally busy, open-minded health professionals and, certainly, for massage therapists who would like to know how to to present a professional MT practice in a client-centered way. "The most concise, complete, and compelling guide on massage therapy," says Myron Schwartzman, PhD, author and college professor.
@ QWL SPACE
Made Possible by Quality of Work Life Services,
and the members of ASSOCIATED MTs around the globe.
©QWL Services, 1996-2001. All rights reserved.